Sprekenhus is a Norwegian lifestyle brand, creating products within body care, fragrance, and home fragrance. The brand was established in 2010 by Creative Director and Founder Alexander Eggum. Sprekenhus offices are located in Oslo, Norway, and consists of a smaller team of eight employees across our office and retail store. With sales in over 30 countries we are now looking to expand both in the domestic market and internationally and are searching for a Marketing Manager to join our journey.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of the global brand and marketing strategy. You will be a pivotal role in shaping and leading Sprekenhus’ brand voice and communication across all brand channels and achieving our goals. The Marketing Manager will report to the Creative Director.
- Develop and execute the global brand and marketing strategy.
- Build and maintain brand position and awareness according to Sprekenhus’ goals.
- Work cross functionally with all DTC and B2B teams to build a consistent omnichannel brand experience.
- Analyze and utilize market data to implement and report.
- Develop the brand’s visual identity on all surfaces.
- Drive the development and execution of marketing campaigns and assets across all channels to build the brand's position in key markets.
- Establish and manage all key partnerships with industry networks such as collaborators, stylists, and photographers.
- Lead and manage all marketing activities to support our teams internally.
- Manage and develop all social media platforms, including being responsible for content production.
- Leading all aspects of digital marketing from analytics, customer acquisition and retention through marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, CRM, and affiliate marketing.
- Monitor the brand, market, consumers, and competitors in key markets.
- Identify opportunities for Sprekenhus to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Resource and budget planning for all channels and manage and monitor the channel performance together with Head of sales, thus ensuring that the budget is utilized in the best possible way.
- Develop and execute all PR-related work tasks, maintaining relationships and furthering the brand´s position.
- Maintain existing and develop new relationships with key partners from press and media.
- Driving traffic to online store
We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated person with a proven track record in international marketing, preferably within the fashion and/or lifestyle category. You have a strong passion for driving positive change, thriving in a fast-paced work environment and small team. You demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills, project management expertise, and effective communication across all levels of stakeholders.
Key Qualifications for This Role
- A minimum 3-5 years of experience in marketing. Bachelor’s or master’s degree are preferred.
- Proven track record in successfully coordinating multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish.
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight timelines, prioritize tasks, and find solutions without compromising quality or positivity.
- Exceptional initiative, attention to detail, and follow-through skills while keeping sight of the bigger picture.
- Ability to work independently, with the ability to collaborate effectively with other departments and stakeholders.
- Data-driven mindset and strong understanding of KPIs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- An advantage with international experience.
At Sprekenhus we can offer you
- A team-oriented and ambitious workplace centered around growth and progress.
- A flexible workplace.
- Office and showroom located centrally in Oslo.
- Apple hardware (iPhone and MacBook).
- Private travel insurance.
- Free lunch.
Majority shareholder in and Sprekenhus partner Dermanor AS is a company with 110 employees that market 20 international brands with Headquarters in Billingstad.
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.